A 30-year veteran of law enforcement and the US military collaborated with a seasoned military police officer in the development of this best selling legal guide. Careful thought went into its design and extensive research resulted in a reference that meets the needs of military law enforcement. It has been specifically developed for the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Coast Guard Investigative Service (CGIS), United States Marine Corps(USMC), Department of Defense Police, IMCOM police, and military and security police who serve within all branches of the Armed Forces. Professional military law enforcement practitioners routinely purchase this book and use it world-wide. This is the only book on the market that includes the Uniform Code of Military Justice, punitive articles, and the United States Code, Titles 16, 18, and 21. The USC and UCMJ are cross referenced throughout the book followed by an extensive index. Cross referencing provides for quick access to laws and leads the user to the correct offense by listing the associated offense(s). A glossary is provided to define terms and phrases. The laws are displayed and networked so enforcement officers can apply the appropriate law whether the offender is a civilian or military member. This handy field guide provides easy direction for law enforcement while in the field. It is organized in a quick accessible format.
This book has been redesigned based upon user input and beta testing. The binding has been changed. A soft bound book binding and rounded corners make the book more user friendly, it is better shaped for a pocket and more easily slips in and out of a pocket.
Key book features include:
• 39 new and updated laws
• Combines two large cumbersome legal books into one small handheld reference
• New binding and rounded page corners for streamlined use in pocket
• Rated best legal reference by IMCOM police
• Cross-referencing of related offenses to quickly access laws
• UCMJ, punitive articles, and Titles 16, 18, & 21 of the United States Code
• Comprehensive glossary of terms specifically related to offenses and laws
• Detailed and comprehensive index
• New left side traditional binding
• 3 5/8″ wide x 5 3/8″ high x 1/2″ thick
339 pp., $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping and handling to USA residents
Weight: 4.3 oz.
Made in the USA