We may collect personally identifiable information from you (including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card number and expiration date) when you place an order, sign-up for a newsletter, participate in a survey, or otherwise interact with us. We maintain a record of the purchases you make with us. We do not store your personal financial information. Once an order is completed personal financial information is completely discarded. Therefore, each and every time you place an order we will ask for your credit card number.
Justice Systems Press does store your personal identification information on our website or server. We do not secondarily disseminate your private information to a third party, to any organization, or any business. Your information is used only by us. We may use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
• To process and fulfill your order and to send you emails to confirm your order status and shipment;
• To communicate with you and to send your information by email, US mail, telephone, or other means about our products and services.
• To help us address problems with and improve our site design, products and services;
• To enhance your shopping experience;
• To analyze trends and statistics;
• To protect the security or integrity of our website and business;
• To contact you if necessary.
If there are questions, please contact us at:
Justice Systems Press
P.O. Box 2852
Port Angeles, WA 98362
Phone: 360-417-8845 — Fax: 360-452-2659
April 8, 2015